From the Architect
"The architecture is rendered in a lively, polychromatic, art deco style. The primarily brick material pallet and art deco style serves to both form a relationship to the existing Alexandrian building fabric and contemporary and fresh enough to attract a youthful market. The style can deliver large expanses of glass for the individual units, greatly enhancing the quality of life for the residents."
Abed Benzina, Architect
"Buildings 1 and 2 feature a nod to Art Deco with grey, black, and bronze accented by warm wood walls and jewel tones. Buildings 3 and 4 take their cue from industrial chic with brick accent walls, weathered wood floors and decorative tile accents."
Danielle Fox, Interior Designer
- Amenity/leasing area HVAC systems are high efficiency units.
- Common areas contribute to savings with occupancy sensor controlled lighting.
- 6 EV charging stations, 224 bike parking stalls.
Health and Wellness
- Low VOC adhesives/sealants, paints/coatings and flooring.
- Fitness center, pool and co-working lounges for fitness and balanced living.
- Upgraded STC windows for better noise mitigation.
- Low-flow toilets, shower, kitchen and lavatory faucets.
- Native and drought tolerant plants and efficient irrigation contribute to a 62% reduction in outdoor water use compared to the baseline.
- Just a 3-4 minute walk to Braddock Road Station with access to the Yellow and Blue line.
COVID Safety Protocols
Hand Sanitizer Available in the Lobby
Staff Office Space Separated
Contact-free Package Pick Up
Adhering to Social Distancing Guidelines
Strict Handwashing Procedures
Virtual Visits & Scheduled Appointments Available
Strict Disinfecting Schedules
Contactless Options for Rent Payments & Work Orders